Maintaining a healthy weight isn’t easy when you are a busy person. That’s why Young Living created the Slique Shake, which combines the powerful compound in several essential oils, vitamins, and minerals in one easy shake you can take on the go.Check The Price
Weight is a problem for some of us and maintaining a healthy level of body fat proves to be difficult, especially when you live a busy lifestyle, which most regular people do. There are few options that are healthy and fast; cooking every meal just to get the nutrition we need is more time consuming than the few free moments we have every day.
Today we are going to look at a product that was created to solve all of those problems for you. Slique Shake was created by Young Living which we will take a close look at and then give you our review.
This product is designed to provide you with the nutrition you need in one quick drink, which is perfect for those with a busy life. It has a berry flavor, which they suggest to mix with almond milk or alone. Let’s face it, our lives are getting busier and getting something healthy in our stomachs gets to be more and more difficult.
Slique shake provides part of the healthy weight plan by providing a way to obtain your daily vitamins and minerals in one quick-to-make shake. Before we get into the product itself, let’s take a look at the promise it makes.
Weight is a hot topic in our society, whether you don’t weigh enough or too much. No matter how you try to avoid picking up trends for vanity’s sake there is no denying that keeping your weight at a healthy balance is good for your overall health and well-being.
When it comes to weight, most people have a problem with getting it to come off rather than putting it on. While there are serious issues that cause a person to lose a lot of weight, this product is focused more on maintaining a healthy weight or helping with weight loss.
What It Means To Be Overweight
When you are overweight, it simply means that you have more fat on your body than it is built to deal with. Obesity is when you have an exorbitant amount of extra fat. One easy way of knowing your body fat is by calculating your body mass index (BMI), using this online calculator or with the help of a healthcare professional.Check The Price
Why Do People Gain Weight
Obese and overweight people get treated as if they are lazy from others who aren’t privy to the facts. There are many reasons why a person might gain weight. Their lifestyle, genetics, and how their metabolism works are just a few factors.
We pick up behaviors from our parents or caregivers and habits we pick up over our lives. There’s emotional eating, depression, and people who suffer from chronic pain unable to move easily.
How To Maintain A Healthy Weight
There is only one way to make sure you are keeping your weight at a healthy level and that’s by eating a healthy diet while remaining physically active. The entire idea is more calories out than in. So, if you are able to get to the gym, out for a walk, or find a video on YouTube. The idea is to get that body moving.
When it comes to a healthy diet, it’s not just about calories. There are studies that show sugar and processed foods should be diminished while increasing the intake of foods like vegetables, fruits, lean fats, and grains. The idea is to get your body to use the fat you have stored for energy so it burns off.
How Slique Shake Can Help
As we mentioned above, this berry flavored quick drink, mixed with some almond milk, can provide you with a good dose of daily supplements in an easy-to-make shake. It even fits in your purse or briefcase so you aren’t carrying a huge lunch sack.
What It Provides
When it comes to nutritional value, one Slique Shake provides the drinker with the supplements listed below.
This is a long list and while some of them sound familiar, there are a few that are foreign sounding, at least to me. So let’s take a quick look at what each one provides
- Vitamin A – Helps the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs work properly.
- Vitamin C – Helps with growth, development, the repair of body tissues, collagen formation, boosts the immunity, speeds up wound healing, and does wonder for cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- Vitamin D – Plays an important role in the absorption of calcium, which is beneficial to bone growth/health. Deficiencies can lead to heart disease, depression, weight gain, cancers of the colon, prostate, and breast. It helps with autoimmune diseases, high blood pressure, and osteoporosis.
- Vitamin E – Acts as an antioxidant, protects cells from free radicals and helps repair the damage caused by them.
- Vitamin B6 – Helps body produce melatonin, which regulates your sleep and internal clock.
- Vitamin B12 – Helps keep the blood and nerve cells of the body in good health. Also helps make DNA.
- Iron – Helps the body make blood cells, which carry our oxygen to the cells of the body.
- Thiamin (B1) – Helps the nervous system, muscles, brain, stomach, intestines, and brain.
- Riboflavin – Helps the break down of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy. It also promotes the body’s use of oxygen.
- Niacin – Lowers LDL cholesterol while increasing HDL cholesterol. Lowers triglycerides, might counteract heart disease, may help with Type 1 Diabetes, improves brain function, good for the skin, might help with arthritis.
- Folate – Helps make DNA and RNA, converts carbohydrates to energy, and is needed to make red and white blood cells.
- Biotin – Helps make hair and nails strong, improves skin health, promotes healthy metabolism, and lowers cholesterol.
- Pantothenic Acid (B5) – Important for blood cell production and helps turn protein, carbs, and fats into energy.
- Phosphorus – Helps keep bones and teeth strong, produces energy, and filters waste from the kidneys.
- Iodine – Key to metabolism and the function of the thyroid, keeps brain alert, shields against toxins, and promotes reproductive health.
- Magnesium – Essential in bone health, aids the absorption of calcium, helps with diabetes, healthy heart, migraine reduction, and relieves anxiety.
- Zinc – Regulates immunity, helps memory and learning, treats the common cold, and helps heal wounds.
- Selenium – Promotes a healthy immune system, lowers oxidative stress, and reduces inflammation.
- Copper – Helps iron with creating red blood cells. Also promotes healthy bones, blood vessels, immunity, and nerve cells. May fight cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis.
- Manganese – Works as an antioxidant.
- Chromium – May lower blood sugar.
- Molybdenum – Helps activate enzymes who breaks apart harmful sulfites. Also, stops toxins from staking a claim in your body.
This is quite a bit of helpful supplements in one shake. But that’s not all.Check The Price
Young Living is a company that produces and distributes pure essential oils, which are the basis of all their products. For the Slique Shake, the following extracts were included. We also listed their health benefits.
- Grapefruit rind oil – lowers stress, sparks blood circulation, stimulates energy, boosts mood, and aids in digestion.
- Tangerine rind oil – Anti-inflammatory, blood purifier, aids in digestion, calms, boosts metabolism.
- Spearmint leaf oil – Eases stress, stimulates, restores, disinfects, and accelerates healing.
- Lemon rind oil – Weight loss, lifts mood, promote concentration, boosts immunity.
Ocotea leaf oil – Helps with diabetes, promotes heart health, improves digestion, aids with weight loss, eases inflammation.
Consumers have nothing but wonderful things to say about Young Living’s Slique Shake. They love the flavor and have said that it actually makes them feel full. Some people have mixed it with almond milk, others with water, and one reviewer said she would do half of each.
The type of words people have used when talking about this meal on the go is that it is nothing less than amazing. They loved how full it made them feel, from one shake.
This product is chock full of nutrients and not that hard to make so it seems to be what they call a “no brainer” to me. Give it a try and you might find that you find that this little package you were able to stick in your product enabled you to skip that pizza for lunch.
If you like the Slique Shake then you can try out the other products under this line by Young Living. You can also leave us a nice comment in our section below.Check The Price